Sunday, November 29, 2009

Always Thankful


Dear Briana,

We just celebrated Thanksgiving this past week. Avalyn enjoyed picking flowers and watching her cousins at Tia Linda's house. Daddy and I stuffed our bellies full with some good food. I made an apple pie, which turned out to be really yummy. We had fun.

I wish we had the chance to spend this holiday with you. I am so very thankful for you every day. I am thankful for the short time we spent together here on earth. I am thankful for the memories of our time together; the kisses, the giggles, the times I cradled you in my arms. I can't express enough....how thankful I am...how much I enjoyed loving you, your sweet little voice, gazing at your bright eyes. I can never find the words, my mind can never ponder deep enough, my voice can never convey the sincere love and joy...you brought to me. Thank you.

As always,
Mommy

No comments: