Sunday, July 11, 2010

3/8/2007

3/8/2007


Hi my sweets! I just wanted to let you know how much I love bath time with you! I lay back in the tub and stare in awe at my belly as you toss and turn in there. It’s my favorite time to talk and to sing to you and it seems you are most active around this time, maybe just because I am paying more attention. I also notice that you get quite startled in the tub when I tap against the bottom or open and close the drain. It must have something to do with the way sound travels in water. Every noise must be much more sharp and loud judging by your reaction. The other day I startled you so much you jumped so hard it made mommy feel bad. I didn’t mean to wake you or startle you! But I do enjoy our bath time so much, it’s my favorite time of the day. The warm water soothes my body and relaxes me, and often I will read during this time. I think you are probably so used to the sound of running water by now, that you’ll absolutely adore bath time once you’re born. Speaking of bath time, I can’t wait to give you your first rub down! Hopefully you won’t cry but enjoy it completely like mommy does. Anyway, the countdown until your birth day is officially at 9 days, maybe a bit less or a bit more, but hopefully not the latter! I write these journal entries so that when you’re older you can read back on my experience being pregnant with you. I hope to continue this through some of your childhood. I intend on making scrapbooks with these entries so these memories will last a life time for me and you can maybe one day show them to your children. This is a very important project to me. You are my pride and joy and I want to relish in these moments for the rest of my life. I know the day you are born will be perhaps the happiest day of my life. After 10 long months, I will finally be able to hold my baby girl in my arms.

No comments: