Monday, August 16, 2010

Baths & Bubbles


You absolutely loved bath time. During the day you would take a bath by yourself in your little tub, and at night you and I would take one together. I remember when I was pregnant with you I would lay in the tub at night and excitedly watch my belly in hopes that you would start to move. You often did so I would just lay there and watch, trying to distinguish your elbows from your knees and your hands from your toes. Sometimes if you were quiet and I wanted you to wake up, I would tap the tub and you would begin to move. One time I unplugged the drain and it made a loud tatter against the bottom of the tub and you jumped so hard...I figured I must of scared you. Even after your birth, you seemed so energetic in the tub. You'd kick and slap your hands against the surface of the water. You'd smile and stick out your tongue. How much we loved bath time! I love the picture of you with bubbles all over your head. To me the picture shows you exactly as I want to remember you - energetic, happy, playful, beautiful, bright....

I miss you...I could never say it enough.

As always, with love
Mommy


No comments: