Friday, March 20, 2009

March

So it's March. I almost can't believe it really. March was once a month I longed for; a date on my calendar that symbolized much joy and happiness...I had counted down the days with so much eagerness and anticipation... once. March was a beautiful Spring month....once. The birds of plenty filled the air with song and cheer; the sky was clear, the sun bright and warm...once. The earth came alive with the fragrance of flowers in full blossom and the Spring afternoon rains made it all abound to my senses...once.

I can't believe it's March. I can't believe it's another March without Briana. It hurts.

1 comment:

atom said...

Oh no March!I've tried to march on through these years,but oh how I do dread March.Not only do I get older,but I miss our baby Briana soo much.To think of her at 2 years old!I ache at the moments that have been lost, the joys that she would have given us.IT WILL HURT ALWAYS.March will never be happy again.We will miss her always.This is a big part of our history, how we survive it is not only unbelievable,but will become legend.Remember we share your pain and are here for you always.