Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter

Sunday is Easter, Avalyn's first. Holiday's are so much more celebrated having a baby around. She is 6 months old and beginning to sit up on her own, unbelievable! Time is just a ticking and she's learning something new every day. How sweet it is to watch her learn and grow. We will be spending time with family this Sunday and I am sure she will enjoy it very much.

Briana celebrated Easter in 2007, she was only a week or so old. She was so tiny and new; I dressed her in a cute colorful onesie and we went to Grandma's for dinner. She wasn't able to do much but we did get a picture with a stuffed Easter bunny. I also got a picture of her sleeping in her daddy's arms while he watched Justyne and Elijah search for eggs. I love the picture even though you can't see Briana. She was nestled so comfy in daddy's arms.

I wanted to add the pictures to this post, but I can't find them! I have looked and looked, and nothing! Hopefully they aren't lost for good. I need to do some more searching.

No comments: